To understand how RedRabbit bulk sms and mobile messaging Service operates please see below a number of frequently asked questions:

Registration for a RedRabbit account is done via the registration process on the home page. We activate your account the instant we verify your details.

  • You can pay online using our secure payment gateway (will be available soon)
  • Bank transfer
  • Speed cash services like western union, moneygram, etc.

If you made the payment online through credit card the credits bought immediately gets added to your account.

(if you pay online we will credit your account instantly)

If you have selected your mode of payment as bank transfer 25% will be added if you send us a copy of the bank transfer and the other 75% will get added to your account once we have received payment in our account.

The minimum you can buy is 10,000 bulk sms messages.

Yes , there are a restriction for sending promotion SMS to some destinations like Jordan , Saudi Arabia and UAE . for more detail you can contact your account manager.

Redrabbit allows you to choose the originator whether numeric or alphanumeric up to 11 characters.

Yes, we support unicode messages so you can send messages in any language.

Delivery reports are supported on RedRabbit service. There is no charge for delivery reports.

The character limit for a single SMS message is 160 characters. However, most modern phones and networks support concatenation; they segment and rebuild messages up to 1600 characters. Messages not using GSM-7 encoding are limited to 70 characters.

When you send a SMS message over 160 characters, the message will be split. Large messages are segmented into 153 character segments and sent individually, then rebuilt by the recipient’s device. For example, a 161-character message will be sent as two messages, one with 153 characters and the second with 8 characters.

If you include non-GSM characters, such as Chinese script, in SMS messages, those messages have to be sent via UCS-2 encoding. Messages containing any UCS-2 characters are limited to 70 characters and will be concatenated into 67 character message segments, even if the messages contain fewer than 160 characters.

  1. You can use RedRabbit website where you can import your contacts and send messages
  2. You can use RedRabbit APIs for integration with your own applications.
  1. Compose instant messages
  2. Compose scheduled messages (with and without recurrence)
  3. Address book (individual contacts and distribution lists)
  4. Message status
  5. Account statistics
  6. Profile (change personal information and password)
  7. Online help

Click on the forgot your password link or send e-mail.

We take and shall take any precautions necessary to protect your private information including the content of your messages as well as your account and billing details. This said, however, we expect you to act responsibly when using your account login and password. Limiting exposure to this information to as few persons as possible and by regularly changing the password.

Let's build something awesome... together!